1. This system is automated. The links you submit will be the links used in the mailing, so be careful!
2. DO NOT INCLUDE LINKS TO MARKETS IN WHICH YOUR BOOK IS NOT FOR SALE. (i.e. - if it is only on sale in the US, don't include a UK link)
3. If you use ASIN to load your book, check/edit the description pulled - it was probably too long and is cut-off.
4. If you add the links yourself, use the link to your book, not the search link with all the "Keyword=" data at the end of it.
5. Do not use short links or tag= codes.
6. DATES: Most of the time your first chosen date will be used. If you give a range of dates, I reserve the right to shift you within that range for better exposure (if your first choice is packed I may move you a day after, for example). I won't move you to a date out of your range without checking that your book is already on sale or checking with you that it will still be on sale.
7. DO offer a range of dates if you can though (not a single day) because your book will remain on the AXPBooks site for the duration of your chosen date range. If it HAS to run on one particular day, then only choose that day. ON that day, feel free to tell me it will remain on sale longer and I'll increase the duration time on the site after the newsletter has gone out.
8. While you can submit deals for the next day, note: The later in the day you do this, the less chance it can be checked for errors, so be careful!
If you're a repeat visitor LOGIN first or the form will tell you your email is taken!